Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ask me about my smile!

OK. Last night's Idol was TRULY great TV.

Let me set the scene. I was recording it so I could watch it later and zip through all the commercials... then, I got the first text from my friend Sandy.

"Don't get too excited Matt is going home." she said. First, I was like "D'OH! Why did I check my text before watching the show? It can't be unseen... IT CAN'T BE UNSEEN!" Then I started analyzing the text. Excited? Why would I be excited? Then, it hit me... I had to stop watching "Little People Big World" mid episode and watch Idol.

When it got to that DELICIOUS moment when Ryan asked that cocky pumped up showgirl which group he should be a part of... THAT showed me what he truly thought of himself.

Then, when Ryan MOVED him to the bottom 3... I teared up a little as my face muscles formed the first true smile I've had in weeks!

Watching the judges as they nearly went into a panic was delightful! But then Randy made that dirty innuendo when Kara said her mouth is always open when it comes to Adam.... Way to take the heat of yourself Jackson... YOU'RE the one who "happened" to "have dinner" at the "same place" as "Adam". (allegedly). By the way, did you notice how Kara stormed off at the end of the show? I would guess heated words and stern glances were exchanged.

Just when I thought this dream couldn't get better.... Kris was REMOVED from the bottom 3. I actually screamed "YESSSSSSSS!". Kind of freaked out the dogs.

Alas, the dream had to come to an end... and Adam is safe for another week, which conveniently is rocker week! ( Could the producers hide their love affair with Adam a little bit better?)

Granted, I am fully aware Adam will likely win. I just wanted someone to give him a reality check... He is NOT Elvis... and he's not Liza Minnelli! I can't be sure WHO or WHAT he is trying to be...but it leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. (Don't go there Randy Jackson)

No comments:

Post a Comment