Monday, May 4, 2009

A quick reality check

Just a couple of quick notes on Reality TV

Did anyone see this week's Amazing Race?

I can not believe what happened!!!! So Jen and Kisha were in the running to be in the final 3... until Jen decided she had to pee!

Jen and Kisha were on their way to the final pit stop with a pretty good lead on the other team when Jen absolutely HAD to stop and pee!

OK... I know it can be really difficult to think of anything else when you have to pee... but they were racing for a million dollars... I would have pissed my pants and kept on running if I knew there was a chance for me to win a million dollars! I mean, Jen quite literally pissed away her chance at a million bux! I hope Margie and Luke win now.

As for Idol... I have a baaaaaad feeling. I'm really worried that Kris could go home this week.

The producers are clearly trying to make sure Adam doesn't end up in the bottom again... I mean it's "rocker week" and he is attempting to stay in character as a rocker.

Just looking at him sing and stick out that giant cow tongue while he contorts his mouth into the "mask of tragedy" shape makes soooooo siiiiiiiiiick.

Clearly I hate him... nuff said.

On a quick side note, I stumbled onto the most ridiculous reality dating show that has ever been put into production.

I believe it's called "Daisy of Love" and it's on VH1.

The girl who these guys are trying to win a date with is "toe up". I mean she puts the NK back in Skank. I'm not sure what that means... but trust me it's bad.

She looks like she'd be kind of oily to touch... and might smell like patchouli and egg rolls.

Apparently, the world has ran out of possible shows... They keep re-packaging the same old crap with a different skank.

That's all for now... I have to go pray that Adam will be voted off.

2 comments:

  1. I too could not believe bitch went to the porta potty. I also can't believe she took forever cutting that food up into teensy bits and swallowing it like pills, which is what got her all full of pee to begin with. That is not a good strategy. haha

    OMG Did you see that "Tough Love" show that Daisy of Love is replacing?? That show was completely awesome! It was all girls who are crazy or say and do stupid things on dates that make guys run away and this was supposed to teach them how to not freak people out etc. so that they could find relationships. At one point all those bitches had to go on dates while hooked up to an electric shocking thingie like a doggie shock collar on their ankle. If they said or did something stupid they'd get a shock. Then there was the gold digger girl who got drunk and fell on her as eleventy million times. It was comedy GOLD I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony, Anthony, Anthony.. Daisy of Love is QUALITY television! She's one of the castoffs from My Boy Bret Michaels (the other Brett Michaels) show! Yes, I don't doubt that she smells of patchouli and egg rolls.. look at how she moves her hands when she talks, it's hilarious.

    She's Oscar de la Hoya's niece too! BIZARRE!

    I'm with you on that peeing your pants while running toward a million dollars thing.. totally..

    ReplyDelete